How far along? 36
Weeks (completed 9/6/14)
![]() |
| Capris: Motherhood Maternity Tops: Too old to remember! So they aren't maternity. |
Total weight gain: Oh my gosh, I'm a little afraid to admit this... but I gained a LOT this week. Not sure why this week was such a drastic change, but can we blame some of it on the fact that I was super swollen all week? Thanks :)
Up 4lbs this week... that brings me to a total of 38lbs to date. Yikes!
Maternity/baby clothes: Went shopping with my mom this week for some stuff we still needed for the baby. Got a couple more onesies in sizes we didn't really have any for. Got a diaper bag too! Went cheap with that one. I can't believe how expensive some of them are! Just crazy.
Stretch marks? Nothing new (thank goodness!) Though I was thinking about stretch marks this week and how unlucky I have been with them. Then I decided that we should start a new 'old' wives tale. It should be said that the more stretch marks you get, the cuter your baby will be. Haha! I just am seriously covered in them, so I'm chalking it up to her cuteness... even though it makes no sense, but really, isn't that how all old wives tales are?
Sleep: Aside from the typical waking up to use the restroom, and general uncomfortableness that comes with a giant belly, not too bad. Only woke up 1 night due to reflux which led me to sleeping sitting up on the couch. I think I'm just getting used to all this stuff now, it doesn't really phase me like it used to.
Best moment this week:
This...
Best picture we've been able to get of our little girl this entire pregnancy. I wasn't scheduled for an ultrasound, but after our last appt, the u/s tech said we could try one more time at my next appt to get a good shot. Well, it was a different u/s tech that was there, but they let us go in real quick anyway since the room was free. We didn't ask for a 3D photo or anything, but so glad we got this gem. She was still a little shy and hidden, but I'm in love! If you can't tell, she is sucking her thumb in this photo. It is a profile shot, and the placenta and umbilical cord are hiding her a little, but maybe this will help you visualize...
Hope that helped! Anyway, seriously... I can't get over the photo. It seems to make it all a little more real.
Another great moment this week was getting to do a maternity shoot with Ashley! At first I wasn't going to do one, but she wanted to do one with me and I decided it'd be kind of fun. I'm not going to post any pictures from it today, but soon I'll do a whole separate post with all our favorites from the shoot. So stay tuned!
Miss anything? Same as last week, just ready for all the symptoms to magically disappear after delivery. Ah, what would it be like to have ankles again ;) Haha
Another great moment this week was getting to do a maternity shoot with Ashley! At first I wasn't going to do one, but she wanted to do one with me and I decided it'd be kind of fun. I'm not going to post any pictures from it today, but soon I'll do a whole separate post with all our favorites from the shoot. So stay tuned!
| Me and Miss Ashley after the shoot! Love her :) |
Miss anything? Same as last week, just ready for all the symptoms to magically disappear after delivery. Ah, what would it be like to have ankles again ;) Haha
Movement: Yes indeedio! Movements are getting a little more uncomfortable these days, but still always happy to know she's active.
Food cravings: Nadda
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week.
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms:
PUPPPS
(so much more bearable now, and so grateful for that)
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
snorting
![]() | ||
| Went to one of my cousins weddings over the weekend and my brother decided to take some pictures for me! Thanks Jason! |
![]() |
| My favorite! |
Symptoms:
PUPPPS
(so much more bearable now, and so grateful for that)
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
snorting
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On (Except I took it in to get re-plated and cleaned, so we bought me a fake one to wear for the week, I miss my real one already!)
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Continuing getting things ready for baby's arrival, and of course to meet her. It's so close!| At my cousin's wedding up Millcreek Canyon. It was beautiful! |



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment