Saturday, September 27, 2014

37 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 37 Weeks (completed 9/13/14)
Skirt: Target   Shirt & Jacket: No idea!

 Total weight gain: Up another 2lbs this week. That makes 40lbs total.

Maternity/baby clothes: Bought some nursing bras this week. Hard to believe the size they suggested will fit me after delivery. I guess when the milk comes in though, it should make sense. We also got our pack and play delivered this week! Big thanks to Johns parents for gifting it to us! Our little one will be sleeping in the attached bassinett for the first while til she is older and we get our crib in too.

Still need to set it up of course, but I think we've got a little time before we'll need to.
 
Stretch marks? No new ones. 

Sleep: Average. Usual waking up for the restroom and generally uncomfortable, but really not terrible. Thank goodness!

Best moment this week: Having a good check up at the doctor. We started with our once a week appointments this week. Crazy how time flies! But baby is still doing well, and that is always a joy to hear!


Also, spent a day with some of my girlfriends and we spontaneously decided to stop and make our single friend try on wedding dresses. It was a blast! And we actually found the perfect dress for her. Now we just need the guy!  Such a fun day!

Sorry the photo is fuzzy! We couldn't get over how huge our bellies were.
Lastly this week, and I didn't take any pictures... but John and I had what we are assuming will be our last date night. We recreated our first date and it really was just a wonderful night! We went to Chilis for dinner (yes, we're kind of obsessed with that place), then to Hollywood Connection to go mini golfing. Shocker, John beat me at mini golf for the first time ever. Good job babe ;) Then we went to Baskin Robbins for some seriously delicious ice cream. Bonus, while we were sitting at Baskin Robbins we got to see a full Firework show! We don't know where they were coming from, but we had the perfect view. Love our date nights, and I think I'm going to miss them for a while.
 
Miss anything? Simply not being pregnant, huge, and uncomfortable. I'm ready when you are baby!

Movement: Yes! Always active. It's so hard to believe how big and strong she is. I mean... how does she fit in there!?

Food cravings: Nadda

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week.

Gender: Girl!
Symptoms:
PUPPPS
(so much more bearable now, and so grateful for that)

congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain

snorting


Somehow I've always left out contractions in this section. I get them several times a week (sometimes several times a day), and have gotten them that frequently for probably the last 4 months. They started early! Anyway, I'm still getting them. Not often or strong enough to be in labor of course, but they are getting a bit more frequent. 
 
Belly button in or out? Still in! Really just a miracle I think!

Wedding rings on or off? On and Off. Good news, I finally got my real ring back from being re-plated and its gorgeous! However, towards the end of this week... maybe the last two days, it wasn't fitting. So I ended up wearing the fake one again.

I can't believe I waited so long to get it cleaned and re-plated. I think it looks better than the day I got it. Love it!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

 Looking forward to: Our next appointment. We will find out if I am progressing towards labor at all. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment