Wednesday, May 7, 2014

18 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 18 Weeks (completed 5/3/14)
Is that PJ's she's wearing you ask? Why yes, yes it is... haha I was feeling lazy :)


Total weight gain/measurements: 2lbs gained this week. Total gained so far is 9lbs.

Maternity clothes: Lots of new maternity clothes! YAY! I had $60 in 'Bump Bucks', from a promo they had going on last time I went shopping at Motherhood Maternity, and the money had to be spent by May 4th, so hubby and I went shopping. Got some shorts, a swim suit for summer, and a couple shirts. All so comfy and I'm excited to wear them.

Stretch marks?
No new ones


Sleep: Eh, some days good, some days not so good. Had leg cramps twice this week, but the worst was my really really bad congestion! I honestly couldn't breath out of my nose, so I'd sleep with my mouth open and that's just not fun. My mouth was just gross when I'd wake up and my throat was dry. I hate congestion :P

Best moment this week: Maternity clothes shopping? Haha I just like to shop, and it was a fun date night for me and the hubby. Well, for me... haha, I doubt he had that much fun.



Miss anything? Being able to breath out of my nose!

Movement: Yes! Some days it's the cutest thing in the world to feel baby move, and other days it is the weirdest thing and it freaks me out a little. I mean, there is a human just living inside me and moving around. Craziness!

Food cravings: Nadda

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing but car rides in my husbands truck, too bumpy.

Gender: We find out at our appointment next week!!!!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Congestion!! Leg cramps, headaches, ugh I hate headaches. Weirdest thing of the week was on Friday my sense of smell was so strong it literally started hurting my teeth to breath in. WEIRD! I mean, I had a strong sense of smell before from the pregnancy, but that day was just out of hand. It went away by the next day though thank goodness :)

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Little of both this week.
 
Looking forward to: Next week's appointment! Soo excited to watch baby on the screen for a good amount of time. Nervous to find out if everything is okay. Extremely excited to find out what we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment