Tuesday, May 27, 2014

21 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 21 Weeks (completed 5/24/14)
This was right before we left to go camping, so I'm looking rather haggardly. No sense in getting ready when you're just going to be driving then heading to bed... or maybe I'm just lazy? Haha both, I'm sure.

Total weight gain: I'm not sure on this week, because we were camping when I normally weigh myself. So I'll have to get back to this next week.

Maternity clothes: Nothing new. In my photos I am wearing a maternity top from Target, and the capris are maternity ones from Motherhood Maternity.

Stretch marks?
Pretty sure my legs are getting new ones. Boo! I mean, I already had some on my thighs before anyway, but they are creeping their way toward the front of my thighs instead of just on the sides.


Sleep: So not good the beginning of this week. I honestly could not breath out of my nose due to the congestion, per usual these days. I ended up borrowing a humidifier and some Vick's VapoRub from my parents to try and help me breath and keep my mouth/throat from drying out at night. I don't think the humidifier helped to keep me from drying out too much, but the Vick's did help with the breathing through my nose. After a couple days I could finally breath through one side, so I actually got a bit of sleep. By the end of the week I was able to sleep pretty well, which was needed. I had gotten hardly any the first few days.

Best moment this week: Camping! I love camping! We went over Memorial Day weekend on my family camping trip. It was a lot of fun and relaxation. Here are just a few photos from the trip. I took hardly any, I'm so terrible with photo taking. But... enjoy!

Just some fun pics of us hanging out. I didn't get pictures of half my family. But they were many more of us there.

The hubby making some dutch oven... YUM! And my oldest brother helping out with the coals, because ours weren't good for some reason.


My nephew Jace! He didn't want to take a picture with me, but I finally got one with his head up... cutie!

Family photo in front of our tent!

Miss anything? Beginning of the week I would've said being able to breath out of my nose again, but since that was mostly gone by the end of the week, I got nothing. Which is good!!

Movement: Yes! And I love it :)

Food cravings: Nadda, boring... I know.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Guess what!?!? I have not gotten sick from riding passenger in a car in like a week! YAYAY!! I made it all the way down to and back from our family trip without getting sick. It was just the best!

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Felt rather dizzy this week. One day was pretty bad, I didn't want to drive home from work, but I made it safely. As mentioned above, the congestion continued. It was really really bad the beginning of the week and started to taper off by the end. So I still had some congestion, just not quite as bad. Otherwise, I feel pretty good to be honest. I am feeling a lot like myself again and I am loving it!
Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! :)
 
Looking forward to: Our next appt! We get to do another ultrasound and I am excited to see my little girl. Also, still looking forward to when she is big enough that John can feel her more often as she moves. It's only once in a while right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment