How far along? 31
Weeks (completed 8/2/14)
![]() |
| Capris: Motherhood Maternity Shirts: I honestly have no idea, had them for too long! |
Total weight gain: Up 1 lb again this week. That makes a total of 29lbs gained thus far.
Maternity/baby clothes: Nadda
Stretch marks? Getting a few more new ones on my tummy. I have noticed that the ones on my chest have faded a ton already. Hoping that means they fade even more (or go away) after the baby is born. Oh! I also noticed this week that I've got the slightest hint of my linea nigra showing up. It's super subtle, John could barely see it when I pointed it out... but it's there. I'm very curious to see if it darkens.
Sleep: Eh, sleep was so-so. Lots of waking up to use the restroom, and waking up with Acid Reflux.
Best moment this week: I have to say the best moment this week was date night with the hubby! We had a blast, and it seems we haven't been on a real date night in so long because we are always trying to save for the baby. So on Friday night we decided to go out and have some fun. We started by going to dinner at Mi Ranchito, clearly mexican food... our favorite, and I can finally eat it without getting sick! YAY! I've missed it so much! Next we decided to go bowling, because we had never been bowling together.... ever. Crazy!
Anyhow, it was just a really good time, and the best part was that I won! What can I say, I'm a rockstar bowler! Haha jk...
After bowling, we stopped at In-n-Out to get shakes, and headed up to a little lookout point above our house. It was like we were teenagers all over again. I mean, how many times would you get shakes and 'park' at a lookout point somewhere when you were in high school... right? ;)
Another great moment this week: painting the nursery! I know I said I'd have pictures this week, but I decided to leave it a surprise. So, you'll see it sometime in the near future instead.
Miss anything? Still just miss being able to move around easily. It will be amazing to get my full range of motion back!
Movement: Yes! Active as usual and always loving it.
Food cravings: I'm gonna have to say Ice Cream. I think I actually do crave that way more than I used to. Mmm... Ice Cream! Maybe also because it's summer?
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms:
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
itchy abdomen
snorting
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
itchy abdomen
snorting
Belly button in or out? Still in! YAY!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy Happy!
Oh... what's this... another cat picture? Yes, I'm obsessed. Soon it'll be pictures of our little girl instead (or in addition to)
Looking forward to: My baby shower! It's not for another two weeks, but I am really excited! :)Oh... what's this... another cat picture? Yes, I'm obsessed. Soon it'll be pictures of our little girl instead (or in addition to)
| Her favorite place to sleep! |


No comments:
Post a Comment