Tuesday, July 29, 2014

30 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 30 Weeks (completed 7/26/14)

Another lazy photo day. What can I say, it was late and I was ready for bed. Don't judge me, haha!
Shirt: Target (Maternity Section)  Pants: Macys (Non-Maternity)

 Total weight gain: Up 1 lb this week. That makes a total of 28lbs gained thus far.

Maternity/baby clothes: Nadda

Stretch marks? Nothing new, also nothing really going away. But of course, I don't really expect that to happen. Just in my dreams :)

Sleep: Another not so great week of sleeping, but better than last week at least! On Tuesday night I woke up with the worst Acid Reflux I've had yet. It just would not go away, and I of course couldn't lay down. So I went out to the living room and browsed the web and stuff for a good 2+ hours in the middle of the night. I heard drinking milk can help, so I did that and it did seem to calm it enough to the point that I could lay back down (head elevated slightly). Other than that long night, the other nights were just typical nights of being uncomfortable and waking a lot to use the restroom.

Best moment this week: We had a doctors appointment this week! It went well, short and sweet. No u/s of course, but getting to hear our little girls heart beat is always fun too :) Other than that, nothing too exciting. I mean, we did register at one store... but I wouldn't call that our best moment by any means. I'm surprised how boring it actually was. I just don't know what we need or what to expect, so it's hard to get excited about registering for baby bottles and what not.

One thing I do always love during our weeks, is that we usually fit games in there somewhere. The hubby and I love to play games! Board games, card games, really any kind of game. Sometimes playing games is harder than it should be though...


There seems to be the most adorable kitty that likes to play the games with us, however, she doesn't follow the rules very well. I love these kinds of moments! :)

Miss anything? I miss being able to bend over and move around easily. This week things seem to have gotten even harder. I'm not going to lie, it's getting difficult to do the 'paperwork' in the restroom. And I mean really, at dr appointments they want us to pee in a cup EVERY time? This task is becoming harder and harder the bigger my belly gets! Only 10 more weeks....

Movement: Yes! Remember that night I was up with Acid Reflux really bad? Well, had I been more appropriately dressed and had my phone with me, I would've taken video of my belly moving. Because seriously, that little girl was going berserk! She had so much energy, it was cracking me up. Good week overall as far as movements went!

Food cravings:
Nadda

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!

Gender: Girl!

Symptoms:
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
itchy abdomen

snorting
(My husband still gets a kick out of this. He usually laughs at me, which makes me laugh harder, which of course makes me snort more.)


Belly button in or out? Still in!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Had to post this just because she is so silly, and makes me happy! Yes, I am a crazy cat lady (with just one cat).
 Looking forward to: Painting the nursery! It IS happening next week! Don't worry, I'll have photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment