How far along? 27
Weeks (completed 7/5/14)
Total weight gain: Held steady this week at the same weight, so I'm still up 22lbs total.
Maternity/baby clothes: Nothing new this week. I need to start getting my registry put together though. However, I just have no idea what to put on it! Time to do some research.
Stretch marks? Nothing new officially, however it does look like I might be getting them on my tummy really soon.
Sleep: Not too bad this week. Some uncomfortable nights, but I think I slept better this week for sure. Well, I did at least until the weekend. We were up at the cabin over the weekend and the beds aren't the most comfortable thing compared to ours. I just love memory foam too much :)
Best moment this week: The long 4th of July weekend!
We left on Thursday to head up to Park City for fireworks (Yes, they had them on the 3rd instead of the 4th... weird). Then we stayed the rest of the weekend at Johns family cabin. Just the two of us! It was a lot of fun.
Our cat didn't want us to leave for the long weekend. She crawled into Johns bag while we were packing and refused to get out. Isn't she the cutest?
We went for a little walk to kill time before the fireworks started. The sunset was beautiful, and the mountains... always majestic. I love Utah!
A view from the deck on the cabin. We love morning chats on the deck :)
We left on Thursday to head up to Park City for fireworks (Yes, they had them on the 3rd instead of the 4th... weird). Then we stayed the rest of the weekend at Johns family cabin. Just the two of us! It was a lot of fun.
Our cat didn't want us to leave for the long weekend. She crawled into Johns bag while we were packing and refused to get out. Isn't she the cutest?
We went for a little walk to kill time before the fireworks started. The sunset was beautiful, and the mountains... always majestic. I love Utah!
A view from the deck on the cabin. We love morning chats on the deck :)
We mostly just relaxed at the cabin this weekend, so I took almost no pictures. It would've been a lot of pictures of us in our pajamas taking naps, playing games, and watching movies, however, we did take a couple of walks too so we could enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Movement: Yes! She was consistently moving around this week. The best day though was over the weekend at the cabin she was going crazy and making some really huge movements. We just watched my belly move around and you could tell she was moving from one side to another, it looked like waves going across my tummy. So cute! John absolutely loved it.
Food cravings: Nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: No rib pain this week! So that was nice, but all the usual's stuck around: congestion (minimal at this point), acid reflux, dry skin (this one is getting worse), leg cramps, swollen feet/ankles, etc.
Belly button in or out? In. I think it is getting a little more shallow now though. Could pop any day, but lets hope it doesn't.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy again, but maybe a bit of hormones creeping in there.
Looking forward to: Our next baby appointment which is next week! We get to do another ultrasound :)












No comments:
Post a Comment