Tuesday, July 22, 2014

29 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 29 Weeks (completed 7/19/14)
Leggings & Top: Target (non-maternity)

 Total weight gain: Another huge weight gain week... Oops! Maybe I should actually start working out some huh? Wish it wasn't so hot outside so I could take walks without sweating to death! Up 2lbs this week. So that makes 27lbs gained total.

Maternity/baby clothes: Nadda

Stretch marks? A few more new ones on my tummy. They are pretty subtle as of right now, but I'm sure they'll worsen like my legs did. Or maybe I'll get lucky and they won't! Haha.... I hope ;)

Sleep: Oh my gosh... this week was HORRIBLE for sleep. Let's start with Sunday night (the first night). I woke up so sick in the middle of the night. It felt a lot like food poisoning or something but I hadn't eaten anything bad or anything my husband didn't eat (and he didn't get sick). Anyhow, I was up for over an hour, and by the end of that I got really severe chest pain. That really freaked me out! It wasn't a sharp pain, but a dull pressure like pain in the middle of my chest. No bueno. Needless to say, I went back to bed bawling eventually but at least I didn't wake up my hubby with all my loud crying! He couldn't have done anything to help, so I would've felt terrible to keep him up for no reason. Another horrible night was Tuesday. Oh man, I couldn't sleep for the life of me. My hips hurt so incredibly bad, I just couldn't handle laying on either side. It felt as though I had been sleeping on cement with a 10lb weight resting on my other hip pushing me down. I do not enjoy that feeling. That one comes and goes throughout the weeks though, so it's not the first time the hip pain has come around at night. That night was just particularly bad. Every other night of the week was not so great, but at least they were slightly better than Sunday and Tuesday right? Gotta try and look at the positive side here.

Best moment this week:
Not a very eventful week by any means, but we did get to go on a short little getaway at the end of the week. We stayed up at Wolf Creek for a couple nights with some of my family. We just relaxed, played games, went swimming, you know... usual lazy weekend things. The only picture I took the whole weekend was of a hot air balloon I saw. Random, I know, but I love hot air balloons.

 


Miss anything? Non-swollen feet! I honestly can't remember what my feet used to look like. They are ALWAYS swollen.

Movement: Yes! She was pretty calm all day Monday, but was back to her usual active self the rest of the week. Also, I've realized what a new movement I started feeling last week is... it's the hiccups! Its only happened a few times, but I just realized that's what it has got to be, and I love it!

Food cravings:
Nadda

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!

Gender: Girl!

Symptoms: Let's list them this week, k? I feel like changing things up a tiny bit here. So...
congestion
acid reflux
dry skin
leg cramps
swollen feet/ankles
back pain
hip pain
NEW ONES:
itchy abdomen
(I'm assuming from the stretch marks)

snorting
(what? Haha! My husband pointed out and loves the fact that I snort when I laugh now. I don't know why I do, but it's true. I am now a snorter. I wonder if it'll go away once this little one is born!?)



Belly button in or out? Still in, but definitely still getting shallower.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Moody. I think I was more moody this week from all the horrible sleep and lack there of that I got.
 
Looking forward to: Our next appt! It's next week. Can't believe we're already to the point that our visits are every 2 weeks instead of every month. It's just crazy how quickly time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment