How far along? 33
Weeks (completed 8/16/14)
![]() |
| Skirt: Target Shirt: Ross (Maternity Section) |
Total weight gain: I can't remember for sure what the number was when I weighed myself, but I think I was up 2 lbs this week. So that would put me at a total of 31 lbs gained so far.
Maternity/baby clothes: New stuff!! YAY! Haha! I may have caved and bought 2 maternity shirts from Ross this week. They are so cheap and comfortable that I couldn't resist. One of them is the one I'm wearing in the photo. Also, we got sooo much new stuff for baby because this week was my baby shower. I'd share pictures of everything, but that would take up way too much time and space. Let's just say that this baby girl is going to be well dressed and have plenty of fun outfits. I'd say 90% of what we got at the shower was clothes. They are all super cute too!
Stretch marks? No new stretch marks that I've noticed. But the itching has gotten SO much worse. It's seriously driving me nuts! My belly is constantly itchy and lotions and oils don't really work that well. Also, I've been getting red bumps all over my belly stretch marks. Gonna talk to the doc about it next week at my appointment, for sure!
Sleep: Not great. Waking up often as usual, and just not comfortable. Only 7 more weeks! (Hopefully)
Best moment this week: Two great moments this week. The first was on Friday. As soon as I got home, the hubby surprised me with flowers! Cute right? Well, just wait til you hear why...
So he asks me what day it is, and I honestly have no clue. Then I remembered that earlier in the week I had noticed on the calendar in his phone that he had marked the anniversary of our first kiss. So after looking confused, I guessed that was it... I was right! Cutest! I don't know how he remembers this stuff, but I love it :)
The second best moment of the week was my baby shower! I would like to throw a shout out to my mother, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law for putting it all together and making it so fun and cute. I wish I had taken pictures of the decor and food, but I am too spacey these days to remember that kind of stuff. Anyhow, it was so much fun and thank you to all those that came! I loved seeing everyone. Here are just a few photos my friend caught of me opening gifts.
Miss anything? I totally miss my belly not itching, and sleep... yes those two things I miss a lot!
Movement:
Yes! She has been getting all A's as far as our 'Kick Count Chart' is concerned. Hopefully those straight A's last through high school ;)
So on Sunday I was just chillin' on the couch with my cat and baby was moving a lot. I finally caught some of it on camera. These are definitely not her biggest movements to date, but I think you can tell pretty well that she likes to move around a lot. I think right now her favorite place to be is on my left. She used to love hanging out on my right. She likes to move from side to side a lot too, and hang out up in my ribs more often. Can't say that's my favorite, but as long as she's comfy right?
Here is the video I captured. First small movement is at 12 seconds, then she goes kind crazy starting around 30 seconds, and again at 1:20ish
Sorry I don't know how to make this video bigger. Still too new to this blogging thing.
So on Sunday I was just chillin' on the couch with my cat and baby was moving a lot. I finally caught some of it on camera. These are definitely not her biggest movements to date, but I think you can tell pretty well that she likes to move around a lot. I think right now her favorite place to be is on my left. She used to love hanging out on my right. She likes to move from side to side a lot too, and hang out up in my ribs more often. Can't say that's my favorite, but as long as she's comfy right?
Here is the video I captured. First small movement is at 12 seconds, then she goes kind crazy starting around 30 seconds, and again at 1:20ish
Oh, another fun thing for the movement section: I was using an ice pack on my tummy to help ease the itchiness, and she would totally kick it where ever I put it. She definitely does not like the cold! I'd put it on for 10-15 seconds in different places and she'd kick the pack dead center every time. Silly girl!
Food cravings: Nadda
Food cravings: Nadda
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Sticking with the 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' list:
Strong, regular fetal activity: Yes
Increasing vaginal discharge: Yes
Increased Constipation: Yes
Hearburn, indigestion, flatulence, bloating: Yes
Occasional headaches, faintness, or dizziness: Yes
Nasal congestion: Yes
Sensitive gums: No
Leg cramps: Yes
Backache: Yes
Pelvic pressure: No
Mild swelling of ankles and feet: Yes
Varicose veins of legs: No
Hemorrhoids: No
Itchy abdomen: Yes (ugh)
Protruding navel: No
Stretch marks: Yes
Increasing shortness of breath: Yes
Difficulty sleeping: Yes
Increasing "practice" contractions: Yes
Increasing clumsiness: No
Enlarged breasts: Yes
Colostrum: No
Other symptoms:
Dry Skin
Snorting
Strong, regular fetal activity: Yes
Increasing vaginal discharge: Yes
Increased Constipation: Yes
Hearburn, indigestion, flatulence, bloating: Yes
Occasional headaches, faintness, or dizziness: Yes
Nasal congestion: Yes
Sensitive gums: No
Leg cramps: Yes
Backache: Yes
Pelvic pressure: No
Mild swelling of ankles and feet: Yes
Varicose veins of legs: No
Hemorrhoids: No
Itchy abdomen: Yes (ugh)
Protruding navel: No
Stretch marks: Yes
Increasing shortness of breath: Yes
Difficulty sleeping: Yes
Increasing "practice" contractions: Yes
Increasing clumsiness: No
Enlarged breasts: Yes
Colostrum: No
Other symptoms:
Dry Skin
Snorting
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment next week! Yay for Ultrasounds :)


you look so great! can't wait to see pics of rory soon!
ReplyDelete