Tuesday, March 11, 2014

10 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 10 Weeks (completed 3/8/14)

Total weight gain/measurements: Still nothing yet

Maternity clothes: Haven't bought anything yet, but I have been tempted and walked through the maternity section at Target the other day. Still just wearing leggings and skirts everyday. My boss even mentioned that my wardrobe is changing, haha! A little sad.
 
Stretch marks? Possibly, can't tell yet for sure if they are stretch marks for certain, but I've got some reddish lines showing up on my chest. Hoping they go away.

Sleep: Okay, still falling asleep really really early every night and sleeping like a rock. However I've had quite vivid and realistic dreams this week. One just the other night where John cheated on me! Ahh! I woke up at 5am distraught, proceeded to wake him up and cried to him for a good 10 mins about it. Silly dreams and hormones.

Best moment this week: The one year mark of the day that John and I got engaged! :) March 8th

Miss anything? Continuing with missing my energy. I mean, I was a tired person before this, but now. Just wow. I am always exhuasted it seems!

Movement: None

Food cravings: One night this week I could not shake the craving for some TGIFridays mashed potatoes. Have you tried them? They are divine! So John was nice enough to meet me on the way home from work and indulge my craving. Other than that, nothing too specific. Still loving fruit.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing that comes to mind. Just feel queasy and sick in general.

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: None

Symptoms: Okay, time to re-word this at least. Haha I'm sick of seeing the same thing every week (even more sick of feeling it) but yes, I am still tired and sick pretty much every day. I seem to get super nauseous around 4:30pm every day, which makes the drive home from work even less fun than it already is. I haven't really had headaches this week, and less flatulence, but that has been replaced by burping. Pregnancy symptoms are so weird. Oh! also, new really annoying symptom, well, not actually a symptom, lets call it a side effect. I've had this really sharp pain that comes and goes in my lower back and butt. It sometimes hurts so bad that I can't walk for a minute or two. Excited for my doctors appt next week to see what is going on there. Its gotten progressively worse, but I am certainly hoping it goes away.   

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: Our next appt! Less than a week away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment