Thursday, March 6, 2014

9 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 9 Weeks (completed 3/1/14)

Total weight gain/measurements: No weight gain yet.

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet, but I officially can't fit into my jeans anymore (a little weird since I haven't gained any weight yet, I'm chalking it up to bloating). I wore my stretchiest pair of jeans the other day, and I could not wait to get out of them all day! They were digging into me pretty bad. So jeans are out. Leggins and skirts are in. Maternity clothes are probably going to pop in here and there really soon.
 
Stretch marks? None, yet... thankfully

Sleep: Been sleeping a little better. I go to bed way early and am out like a rock. Don't even notice when John makes his way to bed. But I do still wake up to pee, a lot! Though I can fall back asleep pretty easily after, so that's good. I guess there was one day this week that I woke up around 2am and didn't go back to sleep til around 5am. Kissa (our cat) and I just hung out in the living room for a couple hours, and fell asleep on the couch.


Best moment this week: Best moment... finding the chair I want in our nursery! It is seriously like sitting in a cloud, it is the softest thing I've ever sat in, in my life. I call it the heaven chair. I can't wait to get it ordered and set up at home. I will sit in it all. the. time.


Miss anything? Wearing jeans? Haha, I don't always love wearing them but now it is really really limiting my wardrobe. Still miss my energy, and not being able to eat whatever I want.


Movement: None

Food cravings: Nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary this week.


Anything making you queasy or sick? Umm, nothing particular. Kind of depends on the day.


Gender: Unknown


Labour signs: None


Symptoms: Fatigue, nausea, headaches, bloating, flatulence, etc. I feel like the list just goes on... still.   


Belly button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or moody most of the time? Well, this was the toughest week to date. Sick and exhausted yes, but my emotions got the better of me and I cried at work. Poor guys I work with, I can't imagine it's easy working with a hormonal pregnant lady.
 
Looking forward to: Our next appt! And buying 'heaven chair', because yes, it really is that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment