How far along? 12
Weeks (completed 3/22/14) Sorry, failed on the start of belly pics. Next week... I promise!
Total weight gain/measurements: Still no weight gain. But its coming soon, I just know it. Haha
Maternity clothes: Nothing new, though I did try on some maternity jeans the other day. Too bad they were way out of my price range. They were soooo comfy though! Maybe in a few weeks I'll get them. Well, find a cheaper pair anyway. I've only looked at one store, so I've still got a lot of shopping to do in that area.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Haven't been getting up to use the restroom as much, but this week I had a lot of really high anxiety dreams. So I'd wake up just totally anxious and feeling like I got no sleep. Hope those go away soon. Can't handle that much anxiety while I'm awake, let alone when I'm asleep!
Best moment this week: My brother Jeremy's surprise b-day party. Went to a Grizzlies game, it was a lot of fun. Love when I get to hang out with my family. And I was even able to stay up later than usual and enjoy it instead of being dead tired. That was great :)
Miss anything? Mexican food still, haha. That's like our go to food when we go out. And we haven't been to a mexican restaurant in forever. Still too many food aversions.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing too specific this week. Not even fruit as much as the past little while. I mean, I still love it, but it's just not as much a craving anymore. I have really wanted the cereal Just Bunches, but can't find it anywhere. If you see it in your local store, please let me know! I would love to get it.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, just feel that way typically anyway.
Gender: Unknown
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: My skin is still extremely dry, but nothing new. Oh, wait... that's a lie. I get dizzy a lot now. Sometimes just when I'm sitting still, or sometimes when I'm moving too much. But other than that, just all the usual symptoms. Exhaustion, nausea, burping (this one still makes me laugh), back pain, etc.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm gonna go with both this week.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! I know it's still a few weeks or more away, but I'm just so excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment