How far along? 11 Weeks (completed 3/15/14) Next week I will try to start with belly pictures. I just don't love having my picture taken right now, so we'll see.
Total weight gain/measurements: Again... nothing yet
Maternity clothes: I caved! I bought two t-shirts and a dress for church this week. I already love them. I don't feel as fat when I wear those versus my regular clothes. Still looking for some good maternity jeans though. I think I'll just buy one pair right now, and buy more when I actually have a belly, so I don't have to spend too much money on new jeans in like 4 months.
Stretch marks? Pretty sure the marks/lines whatever you want to call them on my chest are stretch marks... boo! I was going to get creams and stuff (still might) for stretch marks, but now that I know they are just hereditary and going to happen one way or another if its in your genes, I kind of figured I'd save the money.
Sleep: Not bad, still waking up a lot to use the restroom, but other than that and slight discomfort I get a pretty good nights rest.
Best moment this week: Our second doctors appointment! We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Just too cute! At first the doc just used the doppler, but then he was like "Why don't we just see if an ultrasound room is open and go take a look at the little one?" So we did! It was the best. Got to see and hear the heartbeat. Melted my heart. Already love the little one lots! And he/she is looking much more like a baby. Though it's also still a little unreal to me at the same time. Anyhow, heartbeat was 158 :)
Miss anything? I miss being able to eat normally still, and of course my energy. But right now, mostly the eating thing. I used to be able to eat a lot more variety of foods, and now most everything just sounds gross. Can't wait to get my appetite back. Especially for Mexican food. I miss Mexican food sooo much!
Movement: None
Food cravings: Fruit still, loving watermelon and canteloupe.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Again, just feel queasy and sick in general.
Gender: Unknown
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: Hmm, this week pretty much the usual's, you know, sick & tired (as previously mentioned), still burping a lot (haha, so random), frequently visiting the ladies room, the terrible pain in my back/butt, etc.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and Moody? I'd say there were definitely some of both in there this week. So I guess technically that would make for mood swings right? One minute happy, the next... really not for whatever reason. Oh well, at least there was happy in there!
Looking forward to: So many things to come in the next little while! But right now, mostly getting out of the first trimester and hoping that all the things people say about the second are true. That the nausea and exhaustion go away. Oh man that would make me the happiest!
No comments:
Post a Comment