How far along? 14
Weeks (completed 4/5/14) First week of the Second Trimester!!
![]() |
| Week 14 |
Total weight gain/measurements: I didn't get a chance to weight myself when I typically do for the week since we were on a weekend getaway and the hotel room of course didn't have a scale, so we'll skip this for this week and see how much I've gained by next week instead.
Maternity clothes: Still nothing new, but I have a feeling that is going to change rather quickly!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleeping has been a lot more enjoyable this past week. I rarely wake up to use the restroom, and I sleep like a rock! Its been great! Only downside is the really crazy and unusual dreams I've been having. Some nightmares too, just waking up completely freaked out and even made John turn on a light once I was seriously scared!
Miss anything? Honestly still just the eating thing. I still get aversions to food, and can't eat what I know I really want all the time.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing really specific.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Did I ever mention that riding passenger in a vehicle makes me sick? That has been going on for probably about a month. I have to drive everywhere or I just get extremely nauseous. And I've never had motion sickness before. So that's not fun. Hoping it goes away soon. I don't like having to drive everywhere all the time. Haha!
Gender: Unknown
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: Occasional nausea (thankfully it's not as bad as it has been), still getting headaches, also getting the abdominal pains (round ligament I believe?) and I think that was about it for the week. It was a pretty good week :)
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy this week! It was definitely a better week than last, thankfully!
Looking forward to: Our next appt! It is next week, and I can't wait! Hoping by some miracle the doc will do a quick gender check, but I know it's highly doubtful. We are still trying to decide if we will wait til the 20wk appt to find out, or go to an ultrasound place that does gender checks earlier for you. Can't decide, can't decide!


No comments:
Post a Comment