How far along? 15
Weeks (completed 4/12/14)
![]() |
| Look at my cute kitty! Haha she was by me feet for the pics so I couldn't resist picking her up and sharing in the fun :) |
Total weight gain/measurements: I've finally gained some weight! At first I was a little sad, but then I was happy because it means baby is growing and it needs me to gain weight. This week I put on 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Last day of this week my mother and I went shopping for some maternity shorts. Couldn't find any shorts that were long enough, but I found some capris. They aren't my favorite, but they'll do. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I won't wear for too long, and who knows what season it will be the next time I am pregnant. So they are just some cheap ones from Macy's, but they'll work for the next couple months and that's all that matters.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Pretty average, it is getting a little more uncomfortable some nights, but overall not too bad. I still sleep like a rock though, which is always nice!
Best moment this week: Our 3rd doctor's appt! It was quick but everything was good. My mom even convinced the doctor to let me come back the next day for a gender check, however, the baby was breech and sitting way too low in my pelvis that we couldn't tell the gender. So another 3 weeks til we find out. It was so great to see the little one on the ultrasound though. Already so much bigger than last time! I love that little one :)
Miss anything? Fitting into normal clothes? Haha! And, really still just the eating thing. I still get aversions to food, and can't eat what I know I really want all the time.
Movement: None that I'm sure of. I guess there have been 3 times (the first being last week) that I think I've felt something from the baby. But I know it's also really uncommon to feel things early on. They just didn't feel anything like gas/digestion. Little feelings I've never had before in my pelvic region really. So chalk it up to what you will, I'm sticking with being lucky to have felt a jab here or there from baby super early ;)
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really! Thank goodness!
Gender: Unknown -- we'll find out soon! Can't wait!
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: I was only nauseous once this week... it was all day that day, but I'm glad it was just once. I have still been getting the headaches. Had about 3 really bad ones this week. Not such a bad week though, I'm enjoying feeling nauseous less and getting my energy back. I haven't been nearly as tired lately as I was a few weeks ago.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy Happy! Only one time I was pretty sad, and that was after the gender check when we couldn't tell what the little one was. I was so excited, and knew it was a possibility that baby wouldn't cooperate but it was still a little heartbreaking that we couldn't tell.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move for the first time, and having no doubt it was the baby I felt. Hoping that comes in the next couple weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment