Monday, June 16, 2014

24 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 24 Weeks (completed 6/14/14)

Maternity Dress from Target. Cardigan... I seriously can't remember where I got it, it's been too long.
 
 Total weight gain: I was down 1lb all week. So, total gained thus far is 17lbs.
Maternity/baby clothes: Nothing new.

Stretch marks? Sticking with what I've got so far. I didn't notice any new ones this week.

Sleep: Not bad, not great. Tons of really really weird dreams this week though. Seriously, so strange.

Best moment this week: Going to Hogle Zoo with my hubby on Saturday. It was fun to get out of the house, though we were completely exhausted by the time we got home. We both took really long naps. We're old! Haha! Best part of the zoo (and I think my husband would agree), just might have been lunch. I mean seriously, it was soooo good! Just a burger and fries, but incredibly tasty.
Best burger and fries I've had in... well, I don't even know how long because they may have been the best ones I've ever had. Good job Hogle Zoo!
Nom Nom Nom!
Second best part of the zoo? The bears of course! Not just because they are my favorite animal, but because they were actually awake and doing things. They were chasing each other around, fighting, and just playing in general. Kind of looked like a lovers quarrel too between the 1 male and 2 females.
On the run!

Miss anything?
Not missing much this week. Life and pregnancy is good :)

Movement: Yes! She just gets stronger and stronger by the week (thank goodness!). Also, she will now sometimes react back to me when I push on my belly in places. It's just the cutest getting to interact with her in some small way! Melts my heart already <3
Food cravings: A doughnut! We were at the zoo and I saw someone walking around with a doughnut, after that... I just HAD to have one. And seriously, it was like the best one ever. I don't know what the zoo does to make their food so tasty, but if you're there you should try their doughnuts for sure! Okay, so maybe this wasn't a real pregnancy craving, but this section is always so boring.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Continued congestion and acid reflux per usual. Still been getting some occasional cramps/contractions. Extremely dry skin... note: black clothes and dry skin do not mix. Also, due to me trying to prevent leg cramps, my ankles are killing me. Weird right? Well let me explain. When I wake up I always have slight leg cramps, and I know that if I stretch my legs out and point my toes as usual when I wake up, it will make them about a million times worse. So instead of pointing my toes, I flex my feet hard for a while til the cramp goes away. Due to all this flexing, and not stretching, it is oddly starting to hurt my ankles. I don't know what's worse, the ankle pain or leg cramps.
Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy, slight moodiness after my nap on Saturday, but that is pretty typical of me after taking naps anyway.
 
Looking forward to: Our 1 year anniversary! It's next week, and though we aren't planning on doing much since we are saving for baby, I am still very excited! What a great milestone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment